Instagram

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Burn out bright

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Well of course
Photobucket
AMK > CITY HALL FOR OUR BOWL OF RAMEN
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


My weekend saw me checking three things off my holiday to-do list (yeah I don't exactly have one). 1) Watch The Green Lantern 2) Beat > 2 people in Kartride Rush 3) Meet up with the people I haven't seen in .............what feels like eons.


I would leave the last one half-checked because I haven't seen the 2FG people in FOREVER OF THE GALLERY OF ETERNITY ............ !!!!!!!! ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ Egad I have officially exhausted my vocabulary of 'forever'. That's how long it has been. Oughta do something useful this week. Hoping to end my week/holiday with .............

No comments:

Post a Comment