Instagram

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

20th

On the morning of May 7th ....





Fish roe is totally not my thing 
 Alsred heeeeeeheeeeee























The cherry on top of a fruitful daaaaaay 



So so so so so so thankful for all of you hehehe

The day I turned 20: Wrapped in love, surprises and warm hugs. Thank you to every single one of you who sent your kind, thoughtful and loving birthday wishes! It reminded me of how immensely blessed I am with the people I love and treasure around me.


Looking at the post title and realizing how 6 years of teenhood just flew by in a blink of an eye. I could still vividly remember the 8-year old me penning shit like " ***** 5 more years till I become a teenager!!!!!!! ****** " down in diary before bedtime AND SUDDENLY - I'm like t w e n t y??????!!!??!?!?! It's amazing how time flies I know I've said this a million times but seriously IT'S CRAZY how I look back at each post and it totally feels like it was just 2 days ago ....

Now that I've hit the big 2, it is especially unnerving whenever I think about what the future may hold. For now, I'm just gonna let the future-future worry for itself and do my part now by preparing online appeals ..... ugh.


Can I not grow up now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment