Instagram

Friday, May 09, 2014

April Bunnies

















LOL their own photoshoot 















thanks to Nura and Ning, I discovered one of the BEST shit ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 





...... And we're officially 5 months in to 2014. 4 months have gone by in a jiffy and I feel I haven't been accomplishing as much as I wanted to during this holiday before school starts. Speaking of which, it has been rather bothersome and tedious to even begin thinking about the procedure and I just hope an acceptance letter will burn away all the anxiety that is building up in me ugh. Started work at Editor's and closing shifts were definitely better than that at LICK's (no cleaning of waffle machines hahahahaaaa). Sustained a few scratches on my thighs from the cabinet handles while scurrying back and forth on busy days to appease the requests of some annoying customers. However, sneaking occasional eye-rolls and bitching can indeed drown that frustration in an instant.


Instead of being all ...

 I'mma be like ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
 

And I guess that sums up the lesson of the month.



P/s Can't wait to upload photos from my (recently revived) DSLR and blog about my 20th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment