Instagram

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Adding to the noise

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We have the weirdest faces



Second H&M visit in 1/2 weeks to 'recapture' the moment with my camera but I literally spent half the time squeezing through trillions of people and racks so I guess that didn't turn out too well. But at least my dear girl made it in before her promos ended ... or even began for that matter!!!! We got more than we (ok, I did) expected to take away from the Coldstone visit. Chocolate devotion & a cylinder triangle. The day just couldn't get any better. Chennie's promos are coming up though ........bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Having entirely different schedules suck so bad I miss my best friend alrdy .... :[

No comments:

Post a Comment