Instagram

Thursday, March 08, 2012

A trip to the zoo

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Zul's sweet socksssss ....which can hardly be seen because of my horrible photography skills
Photobucket
At the zoo!

(Please ignore how weird I got towards the end I'm not usually this weird ..... I think. Hahhahhaha)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I was thoroughly afraid of getting shat on
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Can't wait for the new river safari! (was promised a trip there again hehehehe)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Bats!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So pretty!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
BBOY HIMBO
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photographer Unicorn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
One of my favorite shots!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I. am. in. love.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
2k004u?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I took this I took this!
Photobucket
Shing!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Me bellez
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
Photobucket




I started the day off on (a little) the wrong foot because the bus I thought could take me directly to the zoo came only on weekends PLUS alternate buses were taking too long to come and I was all ...... BUT I managed to find my way there eventually and it all got better cos of a telepathic moment with Litty, Zul, Nathan, Eugene and Kaisheng early in the morning and I was like YAY. The moment the bus made a loop and I saw the "Singapore Zoological Gardens" sign I was literally jumping up and down in my seat I felt so young and ....!! Even the showers that came halfway through the day did not deter us from having an awesome time. Belly and I agreed that every group photo taken looked just like a family photo - and I love you guys because you all feel like family to me.I'll be looking forward to more days like this!!!!!!! And hopefully even more days with the rest joining us hahahahehehe



P/s photo credits to Zul the unicorn
P/p/s lens-upsize credit to David



Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment