Instagram

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

You got wires going in

This is definitely one of those days where everything just feels wrong but I just can't put my finger on why. Or maybe I can. Hence, plugging into iTunes and typing mere shit that pops up in my head will be one of the best therapies. Whatever it is, I just hope this feeling goes away because I hate being troubled and feeling the burden of having an unresolved problem. I like feeling happy. I can't rely on people as much as I want to because they aren't gonna be there forever and they are gonna think for themselves whether I like it or not. That rarely leaves them with an elbowroom to actually want to understand how I feel. Because you can't make people understand. Everyone is similar in different ways which ultimately keeps it a cycle of not wanting to recognize that one shouldn't be acting a certain way. So, what's the point of self-pity anyway? What a sitch and I KNOW I SOUND AS THOUGH I'M NOT MAKING ANY SENSE BUT IT REALLY DOES IN MY HEAD so I'll just leave as it is. (I need a happier playlist btw) That aside, I can't seem to appropriately string my thoughts in words (still) and my plain usage of vocabulary is child-like and it disgusts me I should totally pick up a dictionary-reading hobby or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment