Instagram

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Die Young

Ticked clubbing off my to-do-before-year-ends checklist (just kidding I don't have such a list) but ........YEAH ANYWAY DOESN'T MATTER I STILL WANTED TO TRY IT BEFORE THE YEAR COMES TO AN END SO IT COUNTS. And I owe it all to my dearest wifey - still can't thank you enough so shut up about me thanking you. Thank you. And Abel Jo Jk Zc Ashiq and Ashiq's friend (whose name I can never seem to remember but did pretty good in ensuring that rishon and I were ok), although you guys will like never see this but THANK YOU it would've never been the same without y'all.
The experience, on the whole, was definitely an eye-opener for me and I guess it managed to dispel my club jitters so I am totally ready to take on another night *muscles and stars and shit* hahahahahhaha lollllllllllllxxx roflmaoxxx


Btw wifey if you see this and wonder why the photos look so familiar, well ....it's because they probably are. Wink. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment