Instagram

Friday, November 26, 2010

For the days i can't remember

After countless months of ..."We WILL do xxxx aft o's ok confirm!"
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! (and my ever-shitty hair)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

It RLY isn't as gross as it looks. I SWEAR IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!! And I know the text is .......unnecessarily gay BUT ..... I just had to share our joy with the world hahahahahahahahahhaha ok nvvvvm
Photobucket

Thanks for today baby i love you so much!!!!!! I'll miss u so bad ::::::'( PLEASE BE GOOD. And to the rest of my heart-fillings (hahahahahah sounds kinda t00th-y), rdj xzz nw jo jeracon darren the dancers sheila love I LOVE YOU!!
Speaking of which, i hvn't seen SO many people in .......the history of forever. Dancers, Korea-leptons ADMPTJ, 2 Forgiveness '08 and 4 Harmony '10???? :'( :-C



I hope i don't miss meesua, pumpkin soup, ice blended passion fruit bbt, Chennie's mama's potato thingy, meepok, beach road prawn mee, OCK's carrot cake and nuggets .... tweeting, L4D 2 ANDDDD CSSSSS ........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ///slits wrists///



I kinda ...sound like i'm abt to evaporate from the surface of the earth. eurrrgh how depressing :'( :'\

No comments:

Post a Comment