Instagram

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Please stay

Photobucket
The day when mommy tried to ..... fix some CPU fan. Can you say 'super mom' and 'SUPER MANLY'?
PhotobucketPhotobucket



Ethan's birthday party! Thks for the invitation baby hahahahaha ROVE U AND ETHAN SHO MUCH AND OH YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN. I shall upload the other photos from Chennie's new camera (WHICH I AM SO IN LOVE WITH) when I get it! cheez
PhotobucketPhotobucket
see the angmoh kid in the middle?????? ....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
YES BECAUSE OF THIS (ULTRA CUTE) ANGMOH KID, I'M SO FUCKING SURE THAT I H.A.V.E TO MARRY AN ANGMOH. I MEAN .....C'MON!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1 !!!!!!!!! I got lost looking into beady, beautiful eyes ...........hahhahahahahhahahah omg i'm such a terd
Photobucket
ADORABLE ETHAN
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
AHHhHHHHhhhhH BOTH SO CUTE
Photobucket



WE CAUGHT HARRY POTTER 7 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Personally, I hv never been a fan of HP books BUT IT WAS MEGA ULTRA FXXXXXKING AWESOME!!!!!!!! Although i kept bugging wifey (like 1/2 of the whole movie) with qns like "EH WHO IS SHE/HE/IT?? OMG WHY SHE/HE/IT WANT TO KILL HIM/HER/IT? GOOD OR BAD ONE THAT PERSON?? SO MINISTRY OF MAGIC'S BAD??? EH EH EH" Come to think of it, it's always been like that hahahaha. I've caught EVERY SINGLE one of the HP films but I still don't get what's going on. That's why i always need ju and shon to be thr to fill me in before i get completely lost and proceed to assuming that i know everything abt the damn film that EVERYONE is seemingly crazy over .....BEAMS HAHAHAHEHEHOHO
PhotobucketPhotobucket




Flying to Australia this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = missing out on Jo's birthday party, Flock to Shop AND prom. But the thought of getting out of Singapore for a bit ........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment