Instagram

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bali Wali

4 days worth of pictures squeezed into one post because I'm lazy. I've got so much more to say ......but I'm lazy.
Photobucket
While waiting to board
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Chennie and Xzz - I ate two prawns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I know I'm proud of me too
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
our baby princess shi
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
kriya spa day - the day i almost committed suicide for deciding not to bring my camera along. The villas were fucking amazing! Yeah so here's a picture of the appt card. Yes. The appt card. And the appt card only. UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
PhotobucketPhotobucket
........ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'(
PhotobucketPhotobucket
TRANQUILITY BALLS! Oh they were from the spa too.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I was kinda creeped out by this
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I love my pookins hehehehehehe.


The clearest photo I took of Bebe this afternoon - you could literally tell how excited he was. Cos 12th Dec was his birrrrrrrrrrthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BEBE I LOVE U YOU'RE THE GREATEST DOG IN THE WUUURRRLDDD YEZZ U RRR!! Ruff ruffrrrrrrrruuuuuffffffffff
Photobucket
And 13th December was me love's 17th!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheila love let's meet up really soon ok right after your exams mmmmhmm sorry for the belated wish I LOVE YOU ALL THE SAME!




4 days of nothing but sun, sun and more sun! I hope I grew unrecognizably tanner hahahahahahahhahaha. (eh xb!?) Anyway, i'm gonna go get myself some dinner now. Yes. Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment