Instagram

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

:')

Considering the fact that I've only been awake for abt 11 hrs, I figured that I shld busy myself with something ..more meaningful: Like reading a book ... looking through random photo albums or ...looking through random photo albums! A few treasures from the "KOREA TRIP 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" album.



It's already been my 3rd time looking through the ENTIRE album consisting of > 1000 pictures. Kinda wished that we had taken more pictures though. Like WAY, WAY more! I can't wait to catch up with you guys over korean bbqqqq! Esp now that a newwww (SUPER ULTRA) cute couple has emerged ........!!! Plus tq wouldn't sound as distracted as he did when I asked him abt the korean bbq date over msn the other day ..... WHAT IS UP WITH GUYS AND DOTA ANYWAY!??!?! If i had a ...special someone (nvr rly favored the 'b' word cos i'm weird like that), Dota and basically every other game, except bejeweled deluxe edition, CS and L4D 2, would be a definite off-limit. And that leaves me with ........no one. I'M GONNA DIE LONELY :[



Ha ha i kid i kid o((^p^))o ...... yeah tht's supposed to be a cute korean face with floppy ears btw

No comments:

Post a Comment