Instagram

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

1/2 #新家记

ell0x (ノ゚▽゚)ノ


my mover slacking off at work HAHAHAHAH


Jittery feels ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ (〃▽〃) whenever I think about the fact that I'm moving into the new place in < 3 weeks from now. I can't imagine living anywhere else other than MP and being so close to everyone/everything I love hereeeeeee it just freaks me out that I'm gna be in a new environment and having to get used to traveling to different places from home especially given the fact that traveling to (literally) almost anywhere in sgp by bus is relatively convenient from where I currently live AND not to mention how much I dread taking the train AND living more than 1 bus stop away from my best friend!!!!!!!??!?!?!

Guess it's finally time for me to take my BTT hehehe   
Thumbs up for me
Yay
Nuthin 2 say
Nite


I should stop delaying updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment