Instagram

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Weekly update (24/2 - 28/2)

hehehehe muackz

A series of photos taken during the last week of February to make up for the lack of updates (hehehehe). Met up with my favorite people in the world and the week just felt complete with great food and awesome company. 
1) Queued up for like 15 minutes for ramly burger that I've been craving for since forever but ended up not eating 'cause I was too full from dinner (dumb) 
2) Menya musashi's bib saved my life again (dumb) 
3) Ordered strawberry mojito though I'm not a fan of mojito and it gave me a headache after like 5 sips (dumb)
4) Travelled to and fro town-bugis area in search for rainbow crepes which was sold out by the time we got there (dumb) 
5) But we found yummy sorbet-like gelato instead (yay)
6) Ate a piece of honeycomb on yummy buttermilk pancakes by accident I was SO closely to puking in my mouth (dumb)
7) Didn't manage to have dinner with the HM chipmunks 'cause I was late (dumb)
8) So we settled for KOI/$1 ice cream and did literal completion-of-sentences/laughed over everything and nothing in a circle outside Grand Cathay (yay)


aaand it's goooooodbye February!

No comments:

Post a Comment