Instagram

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Everytime I ...

Double chocolate chip & blueberry muffins to begin and thoroughly complete our Friday evening. I couldn't ask for much more with her. Now that she's using my schl bag as her temporary one, it'll just be like a queerly-tender bond btwn us! I'm so amped for this bonnnzzzaaa Friday ....... esp when thr's just nothing but more in store for us. And by 'us', I mean a +3. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
:'D
PhotobucketPhotobucket



Baby Coralyn's flying back to Perth in less than 3 weeks' time. Oh God I hope she wouldn't alrdy be fussing over her nail bits the next time I see her. Hv a safe trip back sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Gonna spend the rest of this lazy Monday afternoon choosing/editing new templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment