Instagram

Monday, March 14, 2011

Here we go, come with me

It was another visit-cchms Friday, hence the shallow disguise. But I've found alternatives (after seeing Minyuan's successful return in her home clothes!) - the security guard was still so hard on us though. We had to even cough up a list of 'entry names'. Disguise sm-isguise. Oh talk about tripping the light fantastic toe ......I felt the jitters while watching the juniors practice for the upcoming SYF. Make us proud you guys! Anyway, that Friday was a little different but somewhat the same. It was spent with the people I love. Being with them makes me feel so ....so good, there's always the essence of family. I remember having about 4 cups of Mountain Dew that tasted a little like Dr. Pepper.


I can hardly believe it's abt a month and a half before school officially starts. Almost feels like I'm accustomed to the life I'm living right now. Not that it's a bad thing or anything .........

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

:')
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Unfortunately I couldn't gickr-fy these so ....123456789WHEEE
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My all-time favorite (Chinese) teacher
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kele was telling me that she had 3 other pe t-shirts stashed in her backpack HAHAHAHA
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I feel smarter alrdy
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Thank you Yuling! And Nicole!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Don't know what I'd do without her
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Never going back there
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The girls!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Us poly kids!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Mj kids!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ivan being Ivan
Photobucket
I love you guys!
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Teeheheheeh
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment