Instagram

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tim McGraw

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
There's more where that came from!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
LOL
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Jeanette and Joanne were trying to get their (quirkiest) faces right, while Renia and I were just .....passing on fits on laughter
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Uh huh
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Everyone has a little Twohill in them
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
On 18th March, the only thing I wished for was to get my ass off that godforsaken ship. Towards the end of the day, I got much more than I could ask for. They completed my day and left me with swelling sides from 
laughing too much. We missed Chennie that day bcos she was lolling around in MBS :( I felt like I haven't seen my baby in forrrrever and the draft is getting longer ....... ........ I'm determined to etch every detail into my brain ~



I barely remember the last time I did my nails. I dislike boring nails. And thoughts jangled.

No comments:

Post a Comment