Instagram

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jar of hearts

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
5 VS Spot the difference
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
MY BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE :')
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Been meaning to blog abt this on the night itself. Unfortunately, I can hardly remember what I wanted to say. With all the tutorial/lecture quizzes/tests and the upcoming term tests (TOTALLY LOST IN 2/5 MODULES), there is no way I can even think of hving time for .........anything. I can't believe how quickly 5 weeks of sem 1.1 had passed and gone; I'm still pretty damn sure I won't ever be able to get used to my hectic timetable. And now that dance has officially started .......


I can't even begin to explain how poor I am at time management. I hv no sense of urgency. Zilch. And it bugs me. I need to slap myself back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment