Instagram

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sky Sailing

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The birthday girl!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
SO DAMN FAT
-___-
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
LOL!?!?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Forgive me for the horrible photos. I figured Al Servo could do the job but apparently I was wrong. But anyway, CONGRATS MJC!!!!!!!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The other birthday girl, Natasha Wong!
Photobucket
SERAPH!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It was, by far, one of the best Tuesdays I've had in awhile! I almost forgot it was a school night. Seeing so many familiar faces that day made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The MJ vs VJ soccer boys finals match was definitely an eye-opener!!!! TOUGH FIGHT, I MUST SAY. And I'm so glad that Chennie and I made it in the end (we had to walk 2 long bus stops because we thought we were lost ....) We ended our day with dinner at Xin Wang AND not forgetting the highlight of the night: seeing Paul Twohill. DAMN he looked so adorable with his shaved head! Was hoping we could get a picture with him but .......... we were wussies :(



Did I mention that I have school in 7 hours? Yeah. It's a fucking Saturday guys. Please don't unfollow me on twitter if I decide to be a prick in the ass for like a day. Just a day, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment