Instagram

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Seventeenth II

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Passable
Photobucket
My dearest girl adjusting her phone time to match mine just so she could be the first to wish me ^^^^^^^^ ♥♥
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6th May 2011, Friday - was one of the best Fridays I've ever had. My best friend totally caught me off guard when she showed up with balloons (she even had to give me specific directions to make me spot her, which wasn't much of a challenge .... at all ...) I literally raced down the long flight of bridge stairs looking like >:::::::'''''''''')))))))))))) :'D :'D :'D!!!!!!!! Had our first Udders' ice cream tgt! ChocMarsh was pretty udder-ful. The day ended with 2 other surprises - 1 of which Chennie played a major part in (too)!!! Thank you my bro Javier Ng!! And Oscar! And of course, cake and 4 cards! I'll never forget that my friend.


♥♥♥♥♥I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH CHENNIE AND I DON'T CARE HOW GAY THIS IS WEEE!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment