Instagram

Sunday, January 02, 2011

1/1/11's

The whole night started with Monopoly Deal - which I still don't quite get. The "Quick Start" section was so ....vague. After wifey joined us from work,  rwj/wacked thai ads and singapore stomp-pots/vibrating mascara/Ted Bear's/Justin Bieber's Brazilian interview (the one that wifey insisted was Russian) lasted us through till 11.57pm. Taidi - which saw me luckless bcos I was never King OR Queen. America's Music Awards, Got to Dance UK finals and supper in the wee hrs. Zach introduced me to Cynanide & Happiness - didn't make me a happier person though hahahahah BUT 2 HRS OF CS (AND OWNING IT) DID.  v((^0^))v .... it's gotta be more than just the 2011 luck, eh?


All i remember was trying to keep myself awake, but almost fell flat on my side cos i dozed off. Twice.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
when the clock struck 12
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
jinkai extra hahahahahah
Photobucket
now i extra hehehehe
Photobucket
doing our standard routine of shouting "Happy new yr!!" to random passer-bys
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Wifey "Promise you'll get this edited!!"
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
the iPhone-version of arcade games got us hooked for like an hr!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(N)
Photobucket
(Y)
Photobucket


Survived without sleep for 26 hrs, and I feel like crappiest of crap now.
Anyway, happy new year everyone!! Hope you had a good end to 2010, and an even better start to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment