Instagram

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Harmony

My 18th - 19th January: well-spent indeed! 3 LAN visits and 4 official meals within a span of 26 hrs. With the amount of butt-rest time used to perform outstanding TKs, make it 75% of the way through the Dark Carnival map and digest whatever I ate before I conked out for 3 hrs, I would kill myself if I didn't gain at least a kg. But then again, how does walking to and fro Aloha Loyang and E!hub almost 7 times help.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
our personal alarm clock!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Xiaoyongz
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Pc's photography skills put to the test
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
....I'll go with the kitty.

Photobucket
Focus: boy in bg HAHAHAHAHA LMFAOFFFZWHEIWHJSKW
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
 2nd LAN visit of the day
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Woke up to
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
ROFLLOLLOLOLOLOL
Photobucket



Jessica, thank you for always making the effort to bring the class even closer as one - and I mean it! I love you 4HM '10!! I'm definitely, definitely gonna miss you guys. So, so much. :[
Photobucket
I oughta make this in an 8R.



Mavis tuition lunch and 2FG '08 dinner gathering tomorrow. Not the last, hopefully. Where is the good in goodbyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment