Instagram

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The great escape

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Finally found some 'us'-time. Something we haven't had in a very long time!! Had our mini x'mas-gift exchange, and fell asleep to our own voices. Slept half of the 3rd away, and spent the other half on You're My Destiny and pizza. They are the light that never goes out, I love you rj! ♥♥




I have to settle with a SE W705 for now because I accidentally drenched my poor phone and it cost me my 'y' button and 3 constantly appears - live eg "oh rl but wh is it 3alwas so3 complicated? just forget a3bt it and i cant tpe the fuc3king letter  wtf" ........


squigglegenius says:
 BLOG SO LONG
squigglegenius says:
 YOU NOW
squigglegenius says:
 IN YOUR POST
squigglegenius says:
 PUT THE TIME
squigglegenius says:
 THEN SAY YOU GO CS
squigglegenius says:
 LATER PLAY FINISH PUT THE TIME AGAIN
squigglegenius says:
 THEN YOU SAY YOU WERE PLAYING CS
squigglegenius says:
 OKAY SETTLE I FINISHED YOUR BLOG POST FOR YOU
squigglegenius says:
 WOOOOOOOOO OKAY LAI CS


Okay so ......bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment