Instagram

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Trainwreck

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Coincidentally met Gerald ......and realized that he was one of the presenters at the mini biz talk.
Photobucket
.... and got sabotaged by him when they asked for volunteers for some bizquiz. HOPE I NEVER SEE ANY OF THE 21737672613 PEOPLE THAT WERE PRESENT. EVER. QMK&@ZOIWNHDWQ#!EUY!@QWIUHEUDW I WONDER IF JONAH MET HIM YSTD HAHAHAHA
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
g@ysmile
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tampines > Orchard > Dover. For the first time in my life, I felt that sgp's actually big enough for my liking. As a matter of fact, too big. We conquered over 25 train stops within 8 hrs. So it was bits of tp, trinity college fair, and sp that pieced the day up!

No comments:

Post a Comment