Instagram

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Breathe slow

Reunion dinz at Imperial Treasure! I was pretty disappointed that the teochew porridge wasn't available and FYI ...... I hate porridge. It never fails to make me feel like a sick and dying patient. OH i'm so freaking in love with my dress i just wanna snuggle it to bed but I have to make way for my "Change Your Spots" leopard and my comfy pair of satin tie sassy's - palour floral-style!!!! I still don't see the use of bedroom slippers, living in Baltimore would be a completely different story altogether though. I don't really know what I'm rambling on abt right now so everything's pretty jumbled up! SHALL SPEND THE NEXT 1/2 AN HOUR 'SHOU SUI'-ING WITH ROLIPOLIOLI AND ROCK PAPER SCISSORS HAHAHAHA HAPPY LUNAR NEW YR EVERYONE GONG XI FA CAI

^-^

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


His new spongebob jammies!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment