Instagram

Monday, February 21, 2011

Not like the movies

It was another fantastic friday with my baby!!!!!! She suggested beach rd prawn mee for lunch (we hvn't had this tgt in like 4 whole freakin' mths!!!!!!!!!) .....so it was fun reliving the whole "Eh-after-this-go-lan" feeling though it was all just in our heads. ANYWAY I ate a prawn. Conclusion: I could've done without it. Befriended her new webcam for the first time AND I'M SO IN LOVE. SOINLOVE123456789 ~



I can't wait for the next friday, and the next ....and the next and the next and the next ∞
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
WUSHI-FINGERHOLDERS
PhotobucketPhotobucket

These + so much more took up 6 photobucket spreads hahahahahaha
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Shall post abt FLB 5 soooooooooon! I should probably swim tomorrow. Yeah that was more of a to-myself thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment