Instagram

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just tonight

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
What darren and i had at Jumbo
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I hope this lovely couple gets to see this shot i took of them!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE SO SWEET NO!?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
the classic end-off
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

 Busied myself with Plants VS Zombies during the dinner with my dad's clients. I figured that it consumed less battery life than Veggie Samurai. (I was wrong) OH. I met a 14-going-on-15 yr old boy who basically changed my perception of sports schl boys ENTIRELY. He was soooo quiet, polite and he holds the door open for like ....everyone!?! AND has pretty eyes. I .....know ........right.







Gonna pass the rest of this week with preparation of birthday gifts for my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment