Instagram

Monday, February 14, 2011

Mine

We're officially making this a weekly thing! I can't wait to spend Fridays with my baby!! I'm determined to come up with a name for it - since i practically hv all the time in the world right now. But apart from that, i can also hv a "TGIF" moment to myself and everyday won't seem like a weekend anymore.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
i couldn't stop going on abt how proud i was of her to see her in this!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
and it goes on and on and on
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
another one of chennie's accidental success
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(tags xzz)
Photobucket


Just got my first virtual v'day gift of the yr YUP THANK YOU SIR BARNEY-STINSON-FAIL NO. 1!! Happy valentine's day to all I hope everyone enjoys their day with their special someone and/or their best friends! On which note - i can't wait to catch up with my long-lost twin



p/s The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards will take place in Los Angeles at Staples Center on Sunday, Feb. 13, 2011, and will air live on the CBS Television Network from 8–11:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
  
And 09:00 SGT it is baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment