Instagram

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I wanna walk on your wavelength

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is for you, Zann!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I loved how unplanned everything was. It just ........came together. "Town?" Town. "Horror movie!?" Horror movie. "Forever 21/Knightsbridge's Topshop?" F21/Topshop it is! "Sogurt??" Sogurt!!!!! ........ I love my best friend. I can never imagine life without her. Heehaahoo hope Super Saturday works out!



If only the rings I wanted came in my size ........................... it'll be a +5 to my pathetic collection of rings. And now, it remains pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment