Instagram

Friday, April 15, 2011

$tarbucks

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kiss(ed) the black roots goodbye!
Photobucket
It was 'related video' after 'related video'.....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Zann's Fila backpack!
Photobucket
and ....her iTouch wallpaper!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Like a king
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Things started out pretty awkward .......BUT we got there eventually! With photobooth, Lynette's amath tutoring (I occupied myself with L4D2 videos hehe!), plans for USS, bridging topics, etcetc. I mean like, anything's possible with photobooth! 48 photos and 2 videos. Now that's something for 4 (then) acquaintances. Oh and I had my first Texas Chicken burger. I can't wait to start school with them heeheehee!! ☺☺☺


p/s Am i the only one who hasn't gotten a laptop for school!?!??!?! School .....school .....wow I've GOT to start getting used to that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment