Instagram

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Skyway avenue

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My tiongtiong guniang
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It felt strangely familiar
Photobucket
THE best tutor in the worrrrld!
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Mmmmmmm
Photobucket
LOL
Photobucket


These were taken a day before the official start of school! It's like I want school to be here, then I don't want it to be. All for different reasons of course. I hated the semester timetable the moment I knew how to read it. (It took about 3 days) Who the fuck starts school at 9am and ends at 6pm .... FOUR DAYS A WEEK? Yours truly. What a way to start the school term. Sem 1.2 (I actually had to ask Oscar and Cuifeng), PLEASE SPARE MY FRIDAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment