Instagram

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Jocose

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Um
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I just assumed that there wasn't a deeper intent/twist to the ending and that Bradley Cooper's a healthy living rich successful GORGEOUS man so ....yeah Limitless was a pretty good catch on the whole! I ate at Xin Wang HK Cafe for the very first time!! The papaya soup recommended by Fiona was surprisingly tasty. But 40 cents for a cup of water AND GST-inclusive!? Our together-time was scanted by the demanding JC (in/out of school) hours .....which explains the .... amount of photos. See you girls in a fortnight!



Published 2 posts in a night cause I'll be in Pasir Ris for the weekend!!!!!! Saved the last 200 odd pages of my Tess Gerritsen book just for it. Hope I don't forget to bring my contact lens soln .......agn ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment