Instagram

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The Way I Loved You

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We caught the movie premier of Rio all thanks to her tickets! The movie's hilarious it actually makes me think that birds are .....cute.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Meet Lynette - the coursemate I coincidentally met at the clinic while collecting the medical report for the poly application procedure. She's been such a darling, always offering to help me out with the bio bridging program i'm in for (WHICH I STILL KNOW NUTS ABOUT)/sharing adorable nail-art tutorials she's found on youtube/being ever unguarded about the little minutiae of her own ....and on top of that, receptive about mine. Orientation's in 12 days! Bakssu cheo!

No comments:

Post a Comment